Terms of Service
By using Pushpad you agree to the following terms.
- If you use Pushpad Express with the Shared Sender, subscriptions to push notifications cannot be exported due to technical limits since device tokens and endpoints are register in the name of pushpad.xyz and may be used by multiple customers.
- Pushpad is not liable for the content delivered through push notifications since it doen't perform any preventive check.
- The sender is accountable for the content of push notifications, which should be legal and respect the general rules of the Internet.
- Pushpad should not be used to send advertising, promotions, or direct marketing of any kind (due to APNS Terms of Service).
- Pushpad is offered as is without any warranty.
- Even if we do our best to follow best practices and offer a reliable service, Pushpad is not liable for data loss, lost or wrong notifications or performance drops.
- An account can be terminated by Pushpad for any reason.
- You can close your account from your account settings after sign in.