Terms of Service
By using Pushpad you agree to the following terms.
- You can change your plan from your account settings.
- You are charged based on your current plan. We don't apply proration.
- Plans are based on the number of notifications sent. Notifications are charged regardless of their delivery status. For example if a subscription is invalid, but Pushpad tries to send a notification to it, that notification will be charged.
- A notification sent to N devices is counted as N notifications. The number of devices (i.e. endpoints) is counted and charged when the request is made. For technical reasons, the number of devices that will be actually reached might be slightly different.
- We don't make refunds if your actual usage is lower than your plan limit. In order to avoid higher bills, you need to downgrade your plan before the end of the billing period. However you can't downgrade to a plan whose limit is lower than the number of notifications that you have already sent in the current billing period.
- If you use Pushpad Express with the Shared Sender (legacy), subscriptions to push notifications cannot be exported due to technical limits since device tokens and endpoints are register in the name of pushpad.xyz and may be used by multiple customers.
- Pushpad is not liable for the content delivered through push notifications since it doen't perform any preventive check.
- The sender is accountable for the content of push notifications, which should be legal and respect the general rules of the Internet.
- If you decide to support Safari and you send notifications to it, you should not send advertising, promotions, or direct marketing of any kind, because that is prohibited by the APNs Terms of Service.
- Pushpad is offered as is without any warranty.
- Even if we do our best to follow best practices and offer a reliable service, Pushpad is not liable for data loss, lost or wrong notifications or performance drops.
- An account can be terminated by Pushpad for any reason.
- You can close your account from your account settings after sign in.