- Data collected is used to deliver push notifications and technical purposes in general. Data is also collected for analytics in order to improve the service.
- If you sign up to Pushpad we can use your profile data, like your email address, for marketing purposes.
- Data about your users, collected for example through the SDK, is used solely for technical purposes. Pushpad doesn't use, aggregate or resell it for marketing purposes. This doesn't limit what you can do with your user data through Pushpad.
- Data is required except for optional fields. Usually you can distinguish between them because required fields are technically enforced to be filled in.
- If you don't provide required data you can't use our service.
- Data is collected and manipulated using both our own devices and third party servers. Our web application servers are provided by Digital Ocean Inc. Data is also stored on Amazon Web Services. Push notifications are delivered through proprietary services depending on the user browser (e.g. Apple Push Notification service, Google Cloud Messaging, Mozilla WebPush).
- You have the rights granted by Italian law about protection of personal data (art. 7 DECRETO LEGISLATIVO 30 giugno 2003, n. 196).
- Data holder is Marco Colli, born in Domodossola, the 27th of february 1991 and residing in Crevoladossola (VB), Italy.